May 15, 2011

One very busy day!!






Today was not a day like any other. It all started with a breakfast date. My baby brother was in town and invited us to go out to breakfast. In the end it was John, Dad, Kathy, Logan (Kathy's 5 year old grandson) Mike and me. We went to the Big Boy here in town. It was great being together and just spending time talking together. Our waitress was very slow, we waited almost 45 minutes from the time we arrived until our food came. But it gave us much more time to talk which was so nice. I was so happy to be able to spend time with John one last time before going back to France.

From there I went to the church for Faith Watson's baby shower. The two families put it on. It was a brunch and was very well organized. There were probably about 30 ladies there. I sat with Kathy's family; her mom, two sisters and Joy, Faith and Becky. I even got to hold baby Aiden. It was very nice.

Then Kathy and I drove to our house, picked up Mike and drove to Aaron's wedding in Winn. We arrived a few minutes late and got there in time to hear their vows, the kiss, and the introduction of Mr and Mrs Aaron Hunt. We stayed around and talked with John, Grandpa, Ruthie and Tim and Adam. We didn't stay very long.

We drove home and since then have been packing more suitcases. We are getting closer and closer to being ready to move out. It still doesn't seem possible that we're leaving on Tuesday.

Enough for today. Have a great evening.

No comments: