THE new adventure for me is to start a blog. Of course I had to try and start it the one of our busiest weekends. Esther got me started on it this afternoon.
Since then, I have started on another adventure: PACKING!! Our house is a mess. Nine suitcases, carry-ons and personal bags to pack. . . a certain size and weight on the checked baggage and a limit on what can be in the carry-on. Can a year's worth of life be boiled down to nine pieces of luggage?
I did take time out this afternoon to go for a walk with Kathy and her daughter Faith, who is visiting from Cincinnati. It was a beautiful afternoon. We walked down by the river and saw lots of God's creation: rabbits AND some baby bunnies, a bird (I'm not real savy about species) building it's nest on the end of a branch, a wood chuck heading back to the river and lots of different kinds of birds. It was well worth the time.
Enough for today. Maybe I'll get the hang of this faster than I expect and will be excited about doing every day or nearly every day.
Have a great evening.
Since then, I have started on another adventure: PACKING!! Our house is a mess. Nine suitcases, carry-ons and personal bags to pack. . . a certain size and weight on the checked baggage and a limit on what can be in the carry-on. Can a year's worth of life be boiled down to nine pieces of luggage?
I did take time out this afternoon to go for a walk with Kathy and her daughter Faith, who is visiting from Cincinnati. It was a beautiful afternoon. We walked down by the river and saw lots of God's creation: rabbits AND some baby bunnies, a bird (I'm not real savy about species) building it's nest on the end of a branch, a wood chuck heading back to the river and lots of different kinds of birds. It was well worth the time.
Enough for today. Maybe I'll get the hang of this faster than I expect and will be excited about doing every day or nearly every day.
Have a great evening.
1 comment:
I love your first post!!! Good job figuring it out...
Post a Comment