Day 4
We really are beginning to get used to being on vacation. It doesn’t matter what kind ofvacation. It just so happens that this vacation is a cruise. But you know how it is. After a while you just sort of fall into a routine and then instead of everything being so new and you have to try it all out you can just relax and not feel like you are wasting your time when you decide to take a nap.
We started out the morning with a visit to the galley. I had just mentioned to Mike that I would love to see where the food is prepared for 1300 people. And then it appeared on the program. It was very interesting. They make their own bread right on the boat. At every meal there are about three different kinds of bread in the bread basket on the ta
stores. It was very interesting. There was even someone making an ice sculpture.
Mike and Emily went for a walk around the promenade deck and I went to a computer class.
They have an expert from Microsoft here who teaching us about Windows 7 and what kinds of things that can be done with it. It is very interesting and VERY helpful. I thought I was a novice at computers until you sit in a class with a bunch of “old” people who hardly know what a mouse is. Aiden, the fellow teaching it, is very good. He is funny and also very patient!! He is showi
This was a mozzarella and tomato salad that I had last night. I thought it was so pretty. I’d love to have each of you come and eat with us at the dining room of this ship. It
is quite the experience. The food has been excellent. And the presentation of the plates is so pretty. I’ve gatered quite a few ideas for our entertaining in France.
After supper Emily sat upstairs in the library and read her books and we went for a walk around the promenade deck. The weather today started a little rainy and cold but by
evening the rain had stopped and the sunset over the ocean was different again.
Emily’s critter tonight.
And on our bed were the chocolates and a good night messagefrom the captain.
1 comment:
WOW, that is a lot of food!!! They sure make it beautiful. Glad you were able to take a tour and get such great info from it. I love Emily's critters :)
Post a Comment