So what did we do? Our "labor" day started yesterday. Emily has been after us to get the photo albums out of the boxes. The biggest problem is that we couldn't find a place for them. Yesterday we cleaned off a few shelves in our hall closet and that's where we ended up putting them. One of my projects is to digitalize all of the photos. There are only 42 albums plus 10 small albums from our one year furlough in 1994-95 and several miscellenious albums. Ugh!! Several hundred hours of work ahead of me!! She is now very happy because she can reach all of the albums.
While almost no one works on Labor Day, we did!! Since we emptied out 5 boxes yesterday we decided to re-arrange the garage. We spent the morning and part of the afternoon doing that. We emptied several more boxes and cleared more space so we can move around better in the garage.
And if that wasn't enough, we mowed the lawn and got the yard cleaned up.
| See my lilacs?? |
2 comments:
hahahah...love your last sentence!!!! It totally made me laugh! You do always seem to work on special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, holidays...). Glad you had a nice work day. Thanks for the Muguet picture...I was just telling Marc about it at lunch time (before I read your blog!)
Enjoyed reading about your busy work day. I need your inspiration and good helper! I like your yard. At least your pictures are in scrapbooks. Mine are in tubs.
Post a Comment