Her cataract surgeries were completely successful. Before the surgeries she could read without a problem but couldn't see far away. Now she can see far away but needs glasses to see up close. I think she was having more trouble adjusting to her progressive lenses. With the reading glasses, she doesn't have to worry about that.
So funny!!! Those "smiles" are SO Emily!!! I LOVE the red reading glasses...she looks so cute! The other ones are really nice too. Glad she can see again.
3 comments:
If she can see to read and watch videos again, yippee. Would you consider the surgeries successful?
Her cataract surgeries were completely successful. Before the surgeries she could read without a problem but couldn't see far away. Now she can see far away but needs glasses to see up close. I think she was having more trouble adjusting to her progressive lenses. With the reading glasses, she doesn't have to worry about that.
So funny!!! Those "smiles" are SO Emily!!! I LOVE the red reading glasses...she looks so cute! The other ones are really nice too. Glad she can see again.
Post a Comment