| Can't see it here. |
| There it is!! The white spot is where the stone hit. |
Here in France, they have a place called Carglass. I know they have it in the States too. When we were there we saw the advertisements for it on the television. They come to your home and replace the windshield. It is "free". Well, kind of. They do all of the paperwork and send it into to your insurance company and the insurance pays for it.
Yesterday the man came and changed it. It was an interesting process to watch. And now we have a new windshield.
| Off comes the old. . . |
| Good thing it didn't rain. |
| All ready. |
| Here we go |
| One side in place. |
| Other side in place. |
| The moulding goes back on. |
| 1 hour later. All done. |
What next?
2 comments:
Oh my!!! I can't believe a little stone could make such a big crack!!! Glad you were able to get it fixed so fast. Always on an advanture!!!
I don't know what is next, but I do know that we will enjoy your pictures and explanations of your adventures ahead. :)
If I was a blogger like you, I would have taken pictures of all my electrical plugs hanging out and light fixtures out of the ceilings as I waited for Jason to come back and fix the problem.
Life goes on and we have it so well compared to most of the world.
Love you!
Post a Comment