Now that we have internet we have a new telephone number too. It is 09 79 95 99 16. If you are calling from outside of France you need to drop the Zero and add the country code 33. (33 979 959 916) And you also need to add your long distance access number. I don't know what it is from the States. You'll have to look that one up.
Little by little the house is getting in order. The living room is probably the room (other than our bedrooms) that is the closest to being done. There is still a pile of pictures, still wrapped in their bubble wrap, in the corner of the living room. We also need to put up the lights and curtains.
I started Weight Watchers on December 14, 2010. This past week I celebrated one year and 52 pounds of weight loss. Thank you for those of you who have prayed for me during this past year. Please continue to pray. I would like to lose at least 25 more pounds.
| January 2, 2011 |
| December 16, 2011 |
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look amazing...I'm so proud of you!!! So glad you have internet again! I sure missed talking to you!
Post a Comment