"I can't believe how fast he worked!!"
"I can't believe he finished the whole thing in just three and a half days!!"
"It's beautiful!!"
"I can't believe how big the kitchen seems!!"
"There is so much space in the cupboards!!"
"I love it!!"
Can you tell?? We are really happy with the kitchen and even with how well the installation went. M. Laboulais got here about 10:00 on Monday morning. After unloading all of the boxes, he got right to work. He had to take out the old sink and cupboard and then he started putting the cupboards together. He put the cupboards together as he put them in. He worked until noon. He came back at 1:30 and had to leave at 5:30 that afternoon. I was still really surprised how much he got done in such a short time.
| Unloading |
| Taking out the sink |
| Boxes all over the place |
| Noon! |
| Cutting the countertop |
| One day of work done! |
He got here earlier on Tuesday but could only work until 10:30 that morning. He came back at 1:30 and worked until 6:30.
| Noon on the second day |
| Second day of work done!! |
Wednesday he got here at 8:30, worked until 12:30, came back at 1:30 and worked until 6:30.
| Noon on the third day |
| Third day of work done!! |
He came back Thursday to put the last drawer section and the electricity for the oven. He finished the whole kitchen in three and a half days.
He will still have to come back next week. We ordered another length of counter top because the way they had ordered it,it would have had a seam in the middle. We wanted a full length instead, without the seam. The last box he opened was missing the drawer handles. I went back to the store. They had two but we had to order the other one.
Then it was our turn. Thursday afternoon, I really wanted to get started on the putting things into the cupboards. But it was such a beautiful day, I decided to get my yard winterized. We had rain all last week. No rain this week but fog and then Thursday--SUNSHINE! I got that all done. I'm glad I did. Yesterday was a lot colder. And, believe it or not it SNOWED this morning.
| SNOW |
We started on Thursday night. Mike started the dishwasher and washed all of dishes. When they were done I put them away in the cupboards. We worked like that all day yesterday and finished the rest of the work this morning.
| Storage. Ahhh! |
An extra bonus of the new kitchen is that we were able to empty out more boxes in the garage. We gained quite a bit of place in the garage. It's soooo nice.
Now we can enjoy our new kitchen.
I wanted to tell everyone too, that we change time tonight. Until you change you will have to add an hour to our time difference. !!! oops. The time change is the other way. We fall back so we are closer to you all!! !!!!
3 comments:
oops!! The time change is the other way. 6 hour difference is 5 hours 7=6 etc etc.
I think we change times next week! Looks so nice...so glad you got it all put together the way you like it. So, did you find any burried treasures in those kitchen boxes in the garage???
Wonderful transformation in your kitchen. Now you can really enjoy time spent there! Storage is fantastic. So happy for you all.
Post a Comment