On Monday we received the call we've been waiting for. The kitchen will be installed starting on October 22. Which means that we needed to finish the rest of our work in the kitchen. Tuesday I painted the window and window frame. DONE!!
 |
| Painting the window. |
On Wednesday we did the wallpaper. Mike does all of the messy work; getting the paint out, making the wallpaper paste, moving the furniture, cleaning the table, and all of the clean up. I have the easy job, hanging the wall paper. Unfortunately the pictures don't show the color. It is a mossy green color. We had to find something that would match the tile and not clash with the cupboards.
 |
| First corner done. I like it!! |
 |
| Time out for lunch!! |
 |
| Done! Everything back in its place until the 22nd. |
 |
| Oops! How did that get in here? |
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Looks great!!! And those yummy things were not the best thing to see bright and early the morning of our trip...argh! Now I want one of each!
:)
Looks great. Can't wait to see the finished! Once, you amaze me, Elva (and Mike).
Happy Birthday on Monday! Can't wait to read your post on what you did or what kind of desert was made in your honor.
....the finished project.
Post a Comment