To show you how much work we have done these last three weeks or rather partial weeks, that we have been in Reims. . . Let's play a game!! I'm going to post some pictures and you are to try and find what is missing in each picture. For those of you that don't know our house, this might be a little harder. But I'm sure you'll be able to find some of the things even so.
Let's start with the downstairs:
 |
| The hallway entry |
|
|
 |
| The livingroom |
 |
| The guest room |
 |
| The upstairs hallway |
 |
| The hall storage closet |
 |
| Our bedroom |
 |
| My study (Elizabeth's old bedroom) |
 |
| The bunkbed/ ironing room (Esther's old room) |
Were you able to guess? Have fun.
By the way we talked with our real estate agent this week, just in passing, and he said that the first couple that looked at the house last Saturday have gone to the bank to ask about a loan. We'll know more this Friday (15th) when we have an official appointment with him. Keep praying. And to go along with the prayer request for our house to sell, you can also pray about us finding our house in Rouen. Thanks!!
Have a great Sunday.
2 comments:
I was guessing family photos, nic naks, books....but I was looking for the answers at the end of your blog post.
Thanks for posting. I love keeping in touch that way.
Photos, books, knick-knacks, bunk-beds, armoires. The house it looking emptier. I've never seen the hall closet look so empty!!!! Great news on the people looking to buying it...praying they get their loan. Love you!
I agree with Aunt Kathy, you need to put the answers!!!!
Post a Comment