Dec 2, 2014

Thanksgiving and "Green" Friday


We  hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  We did.  We were just us which I must admit was nice.  I made all of the usuals and we enjoyed a quiet day.



The next day, Black Friday, in the States became our Green Friday as we set up our Christmas tree and decorations.  It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here.  Our weather has even co-operated. After having extra warm temperatures through the end of November, this week has turned cold.  We're even getting down to freezing temps at night. Just in time, to really give us the Christmas spririt.

Our poor old tree (36th Christmas) is getting pretty threadbare!

But it makes up pretty good, don't you think?

One village. . .becomes four villages.





2 comments:

Esther said...

choochoo!!!! You're right Cameron would be getting into that train right away. Your house looks so nice!!!

Kathy said...

I am envious of your beautiful decorations because all I have is dust, drywall, and sawdust. But I am happy that our house is finally getting remodeled. Dan has a brand new handicap bathroom and our old one has been torn down. Now we have a big wide dining/living room. We have two egress windows in the basement. We will be getting a new roof, soon. We haven't been able to put up ANY decorations. I might be that house that still has their decorations up in January. Ha ha.