We had a wonderful Easter celebrating with our new friends in Bar-Sur-Seine. We had a beautiful day. The sun came up and shown brightly all day long.
In church Mike preached a ressurection message and used the empty graveclothes as an example.
After church everyone went over to the home of one of the families in the church. We had a delicious lunch and wonderful fellowship as we enjoyed the outdoors. Both Mike and Emily came home with sunburns on their arms.
The little ones did a little chocolate egg hunt after the adults had hidden the eggs. They had fun running all around. As we left all of the adults were given a big chocolate egg.
2 comments:
So glad you had a good Easter Sunday. Thanks for the pictures showing the work there, it is neat to see the people and even the church building.
I got behind in my reading. You had a post up almost a week before I saw it! Nice to read about your pleasant Easter day. I am sure the people were so thankful for Mike's message and your fellowship.
Thanks for posting.
Elva, I told Ruthie when you come to visit Dad that you and I would come up to Mt. Pleasant and visit and walk on their trails and have lunch. Can't wait. Hope you are good with that idea!
Post a Comment