I finally finished a project that has been on-going since 2010. For the first birthday of each of the grandchildren I have made a "toise" (growth chart) in cross stitch. I start it soon after their birth so that they receive it in time for their first birthday. Madeline was born April 28, 2010. I started her cross stitch soon after. I started it, re-started it, changed the design, went back to the original pattern. With everything that has been going on, I promised myself that she would receive it for her THIRD birthday. It is now in the mail. Yay!!
Now I have started Cameron's and yes, I will do everything possible to get it done before his first birthday.
We had a good Easter. It was different being in a tiny church which really didn't have any special plans for Easter. Mike preached and did a good job, like usual. We came home and ate lasagna, garlic bread and salad and tiramisu for dessert. Yum!
One question we have been asking ourselves along with most French people is: "Will Spring ever come?" Last week we had another couple of inches of snow. So unusual for France. But one good thing has come out of all of the snow is that the water tables are fuller than they have been for about the last 10 years. These last couple of days it has been slowly warming up. By this coming Sunday we are to finally have Spring weather. Can't wait!!
2 comments:
YAY, so glad you got it done! Your tulips are beautiful. Hopefully Spring will be coming your way very soon.
Those aren't tulips :) They crocus'
Post a Comment