Dec 19, 2013

Disney Sur Glace


Last night we did something special.  We went to Disney on Ice program.  The big Zenith (theatre of sorts) is just down the road (5 km) from where we live.  Emily got excited when she saw the sign announcing it.  We decided it would be fun to go to it. 
A little cold and very windy!!


This was the first time we had gone to the Zenith.  We didn't know how the seating was.  In the end we were pleasantly surprised.  We were in seats with backs.  The seats we had were really well placed.  Not directly in front of the ice.  We were a little off to the side and up about 8 rows.  Very nice.

True view of the ice from where we sat.

Filling up
They presented four stories.  The first one is the newest one, I think because I hadn't heard it.  It was based in New Orléans and was very jazzy.   Then they did Snow White, Cinderella and lastly Rapunsel.  The finale was all of the Disney princesses with their princes. 
Shhhh!  It's going to start.

New Orléans!

Snow White and the seven dwarfs!



Cinderella!

Gus-gus and Jack

Fairy godmother



Rapunsel



I loved the horse!!

Hi Minnie!!

Finale!!

All of the princes and princesses!
It was very good.  Emily really enjoyed it.  And so did we. 

By the way.  I took over 300 pictures.  It was very difficult to pick out which pictures to put in the blog.

2 comments:

Esther said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Glad you got to go and enjoy the show!!!!

Kathy said...

Wow, two blogs in just a few weeks. I love it. Thanks for sharing your fun time together.

Merry Christmas!