Yesterday I put makeup on her and we went outside and found a pretty setting to get some pictures. There is a little walkway right here in our little village. It is so pretty and really made a nice background for the pictures. I took about 35 pictures and adjusted a couple of them. I won't put all of them in this blog but a good assortment. Mike hasn't seen them yet. Afterall his birthday isn't until next Saturday.
Which one(s) do you like best?
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
| 3 |
![]() |
| 4 |
![]() |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 (She picked this setting :-) ) |
![]() |
| 16 |




3 comments:
LOVED the pictures. You found such a pretty area and you have a beautiful model to shoot...you can't go wrong!!!
Papa is going to love his present!
I liked pictures with the light pink top, but my opinion doesn't matter. Have Emily pick out her favorite for Mike.
One thing is missing. Pictures of his two French girls together next to those flowers. Now that should also go into a picture frame for his birthday.
So which picture did you choose?
Post a Comment