| Lamb and spices on a vertical spit. (I got the picture off of the internet) As it turns it grills. They slice off the cooked meat little by little. |
![]() |
| The kebab!! Yummy. We order ours with Harissa, a very hot sauce. There are several differents kinds of sauces. |
Since we hadn't been back to Reims since our move in December, we wanted to make sure that the yard looked all right. There were quite a few leaves and we had lost a couple of bushes because of the harder winter we had this year. We got that cleaned up.
Mike had to take care of some banking business. For some reason, our bank had changed the address on the letter that they sent us (and we found out afterwards, on the checks themselves) but they still sent the checks to the Post Office in REIMS for us to pick them up. We still need to get that taken care of. But at least we have checks now. :)
We were able to see the neighbors while we were there. We were happy that we were able to see all of them.
We got home around 8:30. The day was very long. We are still recovering today. But it was a good trip. Thanks for praying that we will be able to sell the house soon. That way we won't have to make that trip again, just to check the house. :)
While I was writing this blog, the phone rang. It was a man calling from Reims wanting infomation about the house. Continue praying.

2 comments:
OH YUMMY!!! I sure miss those type of sandwiches too!!! You need to stop posting pictures of food on here!!!
Glad you were able to see the neighbors and the house. We're praying the house sells very soon :)
Checks? Who uses checks? Everything is paid on line now!
Sounds like that was a wise choice to take a trip to your old homestead. Did it make you sad to be back in town? Was Emily confused?
Thanks for posting. As always, it was very interesting.
I am at Faith's house with Becky and kids. Going to the zoo tomorrow. The tenants all around her smoke. I feel like I can't breathe.
Post a Comment